Friday, December 22, 2006

Online Entreprenuer

How many ways are there to make money online?

Geez, where can I start ? Lets see, Google Adsense comes to mind, get a website, write a ton of good content, do search engine optimization to drive traffic to your site. But there is so much more to it. The ads need to blend into the site, be placed in the correct area, the goal here is to get a good click thru rate. How many websites? My goal is to get as many websites out there on the net to start making additional revenue streams.

E-Books, I will eventually write an E-book about the Pay Per Click industry with tips and tricks or possibly a home computer security book. All that is need is some software, a domain name, some great web design and graphic design for the book. I don’t want to publish a boring and non-informative book. I want my clients to get solid information for a great price. Maybe Ill will write about software to keep kids from viewing websites, they shouldn’t and how parents can monitor their activities without their knowledge. Because most kids nowadays know more about technology than their parents.

Amazon, I use Amazon currently to sell books. I do well. I would make more if I put more time into it, but that's the problem time. Amazon is simple to use, but I do make frequent trips to the post office. The solution? http://www.stamps.com.

E-bay, I have hundred of beanie babies that I need to get online. Anyone interested. That was a joke. With E-Bay you can sell almost anything. Just create a account, set up billing information and take a photo. Sounds simple, it is. But there are many advanced selling strategies that can be found out thru E-bay.

Online business, you can advertise your services online or create your own website, to offer good that you might have. Anything you want to sell does not need to go thru E-bay, they just make it easier for you, but there are fees to pay.

Yahoo Stores, Nowadays you can even purchase pre-built online stores, with drop shippers ready to ship products you don’t even need inventory. This is pretty sweet although customer service can be a nightmare for your customers though.

No comments: