Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Young, Hungry and Talented! Start Your E-business Today!

Most young people go into business because they want to make a lot of money.

I don’t enjoy working for other people.

I like to be challenged!

When I first started people laughed at me. They told me, “your cannot do it” but deep in my heart I knew that I would someday start my own business.

If I can do it, so can you!

Here are 5 keys to my personal business success:

1. Have a passion for success
- a burning desire
- willingness to learn
- have the right mindset
- be positive
- be proactive
- get started

2. Focus
- set daily goals
- pay attention to detail
- always move towards your goals
- plan often

3. Diligence
-stay on task
- don’t’ get discourage
- don’t accept failure
- learn from your mistakes

4. Knowledge driven
- learn from the best
- apply what you’ve learned
- have a passion for knowledge
- listen to advice
- try and learn from experience
5. Find the right products
- look at online reviews
- verify products
- make sure the product is right for you
- look at testimonies and look at the product benefits

These are the keys that you want to follow

They will kick start your own e-business.

If you have the passion to do something, just do it. Don’t let people let you down in anyway, think positively, there are many ways you can do this.

Getting started is one corner stone to your success, so get started today.

Now, I have told you the 5 key ways that you could build your e-business.

Now it is the time for you to take action.

Mr. Titus Cheng is a first-generation businessman based in Seattle, WA. Titus is an ambitious young man with a passion for e-commerce and sales. He is innovative and is skillful at developing multi-products.

No comments: